Who we are
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
Racism has no place in Australia.
Since 2012, Racism. It Stops with Me has helped our community respond to prejudice. It is a campaign built on the efforts of people in their neighbourhoods, schools, universities, clubs, and workplaces.
Across Australia, more than 400 organisations – and thousands of people – have pledged their support of the campaign.
Whatever your walk of life, wherever you live, wherever you come from – you can make our community a better place for everyone.
Join us and take a stand against racism.
The Racism. It Stops with Me campaign is part of the National Anti-Racism Partnership and Strategy which was launched in August 2012.
The National Anti-Racism Partnership is led by the Australian Human Rights Commission and includes:
- Attorney-General's Department;
- Australian Multicultural Council;
- Australian Sports Commission;
- Department of Human Services;
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet;
- Department of Social Services;
- Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia;
- Migration Council Australia;
- National Congress of Australia's First Peoples; and
- Reconciliation Australia.