Thank you for your interest in supporting the Australian Human Rights Commission’s ‘Racism. It Stops With Me.’ Campaign (RISWM Campaign).
The purpose of the RISWM Campaign is to:
- Increase awareness and understanding of racism at the interpersonal, institutional and systemic level across Australia
- Equip more Australians with the tools to engage in active anti-racism
- Create safer and more inclusive workplaces for First Nations people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities
If you wish to become a RISWM Supporter, please complete the following webform. If your submission is accepted, the Australian Human Rights Commission will:
- upload your organisation’s logo to the RISWM Campaign website,
- acknowledge and promote your organisation on the RISWM Campaign website, and
- acknowledge and promote events and activities that your organisation undertakes to take a stance against racism during the period of the Campaign.
Once you have completed this form, the Australian Human Rights Commission will review your submission and respond as soon as possible. We will also add you to our mailing list, so that you receive email updates about the campaign. You can opt-out of these email updates any time.